When it comes to enlisting the services of a Cheltenham Painters to redecorate your house it is important that you think about the colours that you are going to use. For some people it is often their favourite colour that they will opt for. Here are some interesting facts about colours that may have you thinking.
- Red and yellow are two colours that can actually stimulate your hunger which is often why they are used in the branding for food companies such as Ronald McDonald.
- Pink is a calming cooler and the right tones of this colour can actually help to reduce anger and it has been used in some correctional facilities and anger management centres.
- White is thought to be the safest colour for a car as it can be seen from long distances and in difficult weathers and darker lights. Although it does show up the dirt more.
- If you are amongst the thousands of people who are colour blind, you might be interested to know that those who struggle with colours actually have better vision at night than those who don’t.
- Yellow at particularly dark tones has been known to induce nausea and dizziness which is why it is a colour that is avoided in aircraft.